How We Can Help You
NB: Policy Trader provides an alternative to a personal loan by providing an option to SELL YOUR restricted investment.
No matter whether you have bad/poor credit history, Policy Trader is able to provide you with an option that does not require you to apply for a loan or pay back any interest.
If you own an endowment policy, structured product or preference shares which is restricted, you are still able to sell it for a market related price even though the life companies or product providers are not able to offer you a price due to it being restricted. Policy Trader will pay out the agreed cash amount within 48 hours, once original documents have been received, making the process quick, simple and hassle free.
Your Restriced Policy
You Get Cash
What's a restricted policy?A restricted policy, as deemed by current legislation, is one from which no further lump sum cash advancements or surrenders can be made until the end of the restriction period (usually 5 years from inception).
Why Policy Trader?We can help you turn your restricted policy into cash immediately, so you don't have to wait until the maturity date.
How You Receive CashThrough Policy Trader's easy steps you can turn your restricted policy into cash when you need it most, and at a better value than many of the alternative options.
Other Options to Policy Trader
Micro lenders – They charge very high interest rates
Alternative lending institutions – They offer high interest rates, low loan to asset value
Banking institutions – There are numerous barriers before approval
The Benefits of Using Policy Trader
- Cash for the policy / investment you own
- No credit vetting (credit check)
- Quick and easy process (online and offline)
- No interest payable, due to the fact that you are selling something you own
- Paid in cash within 48 hours once original documents have been received
- Apply for a personal loan from various institutions.
- Affordability assessment in accordance with the national credit act.
- Could take weeks to be approved
- Have to re-pay interest and capital plus upfront admin fees.
- Long lead time before loan agreement is concluded.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Unfortunately, because of South African legislation, we can’t buy every type of policy, those products that don’t qualify at Policy Trader are:
- Retirement annuities or Living annuities
- Pension / Provident / Preservation fund policies
- New generation pure life cover only policies
- Medical or Disability cover policies
- Funeral policies
- Deferred compensation
- Policies that have already matured
So if your policy does not fall under this list, put your mind at ease with a no obligation evaluation to see if it qualifies.